Spring Fishing Derby Cancelled
April 12, 2020
Reluctantly and with regret, due to the Coronavirus and the imposed social distancing policy, this years Firefighters Burn Fund and Canadian Muscular Dystrophy SPRING FISHING DERBY is cancelled. For all those who
have rented and placed deposits on cabins, please check with the resorts you booked with. For those of you who had sponsored family members and friends, please pass on this information to them.
Some of you have suggested postponing the derby until September. As I stated earlier this was my last derby and therefore, if someone wants to organize one in the fall free to do so.
To all those volunteers who gave so much of their time and effort over the years to make this derby the success it was,I say Thank You Very Much for all your help and hard work.
We had quite a run !!! Take care and stay healthy.