Updated “Report A WCB Claim” link on website
September 1, 2016
Updated WCB Manitoba claim filing information page on your UFFW.ca website.
Contact the WCB committee chair Stephen Nixon firstname.lastname@example.org or any executive if you need assistance in filing your claim.
Remember to file immediately after an injury; delaying can only complicate a successful claim.
Selkirk Firefighter Team Challenge
August 30, 2016
Attention all fierce competitors:
The Selkirk FD is hosting their 4th Annual Emergency Services Fitness Challenge on Saturday September 17th.
Teams of 6 will compete at various stations including:
-Ram carry / door breach
Entry fee is a mere $120 per team and all proceeds are donated to charity.
Entry deadline is Sept 7th.
Please contact Stephen Nixon for further details or to sign up:
Muscular Dystrophy Boot Drives
August 27, 2016
Our members are out across Winnipeg collecting funds for @MD_Canada at @SafewayCanada this weekend.
All funds raised remain in Manitoba to assist local families living with Muscular Dystrophy.
August 26, 2016
FF-PCPs Church, Toews & McCurry recently volunteered their time with Wpg kids summer camp at Constable Finney School teaching firefighter inspired safety skills.
Thanks for representing!
- Children’s Hospital Book Market Raises $644K
- Fire Prevention Week Open Houses
- John Maskerine Awarded Mary Beth Dolin Award
- Fire Prevention Week Launch
- Alex Attending IARC Meetings
- Prime Minister visit mentioned in IAFF Magazine
- Confined Space Training
- 2017 Bill Laird Scholarship
- Porta-Tank & Water Tender Training
- New Squads Responding From #1 Stn